[vtkusers] VTK Render Window Crashes after 6 hours of running

Jay jayavardhanravi at outlook.com
Sat Sep 9 09:05:33 EDT 2017

Before posting the issue I tried to replicate the issue on different
computers/environment to make sure it is not the hardware issue. The issue
is replicable and repeats in different computers/environment.

Yes, I tested it with VTK 8, OpenGL2 backend, latest graphic card drivers
but GPU threaded optimization enabled.

If I disable the GPU thread optimization, I expect there may be decrease in
the performance like drop in frame rate...  not sure but that's just my
guess. Could you elaborate further about the idea of this test setup and
which direction it takes to solve the current issue.

Regards,
Jay