[vtkusers] Activiz 7.1.1 Binary Build

Mark DeArman mark at cascadeacoustic.com
Sat Sep 9 01:23:07 EDT 2017

Since people were asking, I have uploaded the binaries for people to test
out.
 I am building with Intel C++ 16, an I have not yet sorted out the redist
issues with the standard Activiz installer.
 Seems to be working fine with my standard Wix template.

 I updated the VTK repo with a minor change to check for GCCXML during
preprocessing.

 I added CMakeCache.sample to each repo, to illustrate a typical
configuration.

 https://github.com/dearman/activizdotnet

 Visual Studio 2013 / Intel C++ 2016 / CSC .NET 4.0 (x86) Debug
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com/files/downloads/General/ActiViz_711d.zip

 When I get a little more free time I'll add a x64 build and update the
README.
   Mark DeArman
 Cascade Acoustic Research
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com