[vtkusers] How to draw a vtkBorderWidget object by mouse clicking the points

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Wed Sep 6 03:11:26 EDT 2017

Hi,

Usually when we use the vtkBorderWidget, we will set the two point postions. Now I want to generate the vtkBorderWidget when mouse selects the point on the rendering window, how to do that?

I call AddObserver() for vtkCommand::StartInteractionEvent and it doesn't work. This event will be triggered when the borderwidget is selected. But now for me, the widget is not generated yet.

Thanks
Liu Peng