[vtkusers] why the DICOM image is completely white when I use lung color level and window?

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Tue Sep 5 21:14:23 EDT 2017

Hi,David,

Thanks. That works.

Liu Peng

在2017-09-05,"David Gobbi" <david.gobbi at gmail.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----
发件人:"David Gobbi" <david.gobbi at gmail.com>
发送时间:2017年09月5日 星期二
收件人:"Liu_tj" <tjlp at netease.com>
抄送:"vtkusers" <vtkusers at vtk.org>
主题:Re: Re: [vtkusers] why the DICOM image is completely white when I use lung color level and window?

Hi Liu Peng,

It would be something like this:

ColorWindow = 1200/RescaleSlope
ColorLevel = (-600 - RescaleIntercept)/RescaleSlope

 - David

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Liu_tj <tjlp at netease.com> wrote:

Hi, David,

So I need to convert the window and level value, 1200 and -600, by this mapping "ModalityValue = RescaleSlope * StoredValue + RescaleIntercept" before I call the vtkImageViewer2->SetColorLevel() and SetColorWindow() function, right?

Thanks