[vtkusers] Shadow support on volume rendering

ianl ilindsay at insigniamedical.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 13:05:01 EDT 2017

Ok, Looks like the light creation exception was a red herring. This was due
to a rogue old opsray dll in my debug directory (presumably from an earlier
attempt at getting this working). I have removed this and verified that the
correct dlls are getting loaded with Depends.

I am still seeing a black image, but now no exception or debug output. Are
there any areas I could look at to try to get to the bottom of this? Am I
right in expecting the LUTs, etc that I am using for the GPU render pathway
to function in the same way for OSPRay (just with ray traced results rather
than ray casting)?