[vtkusers] Shadow support on volume rendering

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Oct 27 12:28:08 EDT 2017

Another note - if your data is unstructured grid, neither ospray volume
rendering path will display anything unless you resample to image data.
That limitation will be removed in the next couple of days as OSPRay 1.4
now has support for unstructured grid volume rendering.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive