[vtkusers] MakeCurrent error with multiple renderwindows and vtkPropPicker

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Oct 27 08:28:59 EDT 2017

You cannot share actors across renderwindows right now.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:05 AM, laurachenlc <laurachenlc at 163.com> wrote:

> and the attached is my project on this problem.
>

> At 2017-10-27 09:19:43, "LauraLC" <laurachenlc at 163.com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have add the same actor into 2 qvtkWidget,  and for the renderwindow of
> >one qvtkWidget, I add an InteractorStyle with vtkPropPicker;
> >now the problem is: if I click the actor in the first qvtkWidget, and then
> >click it in another qvtkWidget, then click in the first qvtkWidget again,
> >the error pops up:
> >---------------
> >ERROR: In C:\Activiz\VTK7.1\Rendering\OpenGL\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
> >line 248
> >vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (000002A17C00FD20): Attempting to call
> >MakeCurrent for a different window than the one doing the picking, this can
> >causes crashes and/or bad pick results
> >-----------------
> >
> >is there any body know what's the problem and how to handle it?
> >
> >Thanks
> >

> >--
> >Sent from: http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/VTK-Users-f1224199.html
> >
> >Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
>

> 【网易自营|30天无忧退货】仅售同款价1/4!MUJI制造商“2017秋冬舒适家居拖鞋系列”限时仅34.9元>>
> <http://you.163.com/item/detail?id=1165011&from=web_gg_mail_jiaobiao_9>

> opensource/opensource.html

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.