[vtkusers] MakeCurrent error with multiple renderwindows and vtkPropPicker

LauraLC laurachenlc at 163.com
Thu Oct 26 21:19:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have add the same actor into 2 qvtkWidget,  and for the renderwindow of
one qvtkWidget, I add an InteractorStyle with vtkPropPicker;
now the problem is: if I click the actor in the first qvtkWidget, and then
click it in another qvtkWidget, then click in the first qvtkWidget again,
the error pops up:
ERROR: In C:\Activiz\VTK7.1\Rendering\OpenGL\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 248
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (000002A17C00FD20): Attempting to call
MakeCurrent for a different window than the one doing the picking, this can
causes crashes and/or bad pick results

is there any body know what's the problem and how to handle it?

Thanks