[vtkusers] transform filters and axes

Nick Torenvliet natorenvliet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:59:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm plotting some data via a 2d rectilinear grid reader.

I am applying a transform to the reader output which scales the data via
vtkTransform.Scale.

I also have a vtkCubeAxesActor which is not scaling.

I am wondering, do I need to set up a separate transform for
vtkCubeAxesActor, or can I pipeline output from the already instantiated
transform. In either case I am unsure as to how to make the connection.

I am also wondering if there is a max height/width scaling option I can
feed to the scaling transform so the plot and axes take up all the
available space in its window.

Thanks,

Nick