[vtkusers] get vtkImageData point

arwtyxouymz arw.tyx-ouy_mz at ezweb.ne.jp
Thu Oct 19 09:38:46 EDT 2017

Hi,

I get the pixel value from x-y-z real-world coordinate.
For getting pixel value, by vtkImageData Class Reference, GetScalarPoint is
useful but its arguments are only int, i-j-k points of image.

So I want to convert real-world x-y-z coordinate to image i-j-k points and
get pixel value.
If there is directory converting method, please tell me.

Or
I could convert x-y-z coordinate to vtkIdType by using FindPoint method.
So, please tell me the method converting vtkIdType to image i-j-k points.

Please help!