[vtkusers] CXX example with Qt

Wang Q wangq1979 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 10 08:16:16 EDT 2017

Hello VTK guys,

I have successfully built VTK8 with Qt5.9.1 using VS 2017. I am trying to follow an example about Qt by CXX, and download CXX and CMake file. By following everything instructed, I opened the generated project and built, but I am faced with some errors, which indicate the relevant header file (.h) is missing.

I googled for a while and did not find a clue. It seems everybody does the same but without the errors. Could anyone shed a light upon what I have missed?

Best wishes,

Chiang