[vtkusers] ANN: VTK Book Examples

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 17:30:02 EDT 2017

A long while ago, I converted most of the VTK Book examples from TCL to
Python, (Sept 2014 to be precise). I still have the converted examples and
notes as to where conversions failed.

No one was interested at the time.

If you want I can zip up the code and send it to you.

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean