[vtkusers] ANGLE for VTK

Elhassan Abdou elhassan.abdou at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:03:22 EDT 2017

Hi ,

I am trying to build VTK using ANGLE with openglES. I made some
modifications to the CMake. I set the OPENGL_HAS_EGL to on and set the
values of accompanyed EGL and opengl values correctly.

While building the vtkRenderingOpenGL2 project, I ran in compilation error
that some gl functions are defined in both glew and gles files.
My question is shall I remove glew from the CMake file?
I read that glew can not be built with opengl es.
How can I remove this module?.

Regards
Elhassan