[vtkusers] some errors when use vtkTecplotReader

Jane xuzhijing008 at 163.com
Wed Oct 4 05:07:03 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
    I am trying to use the vtkTecplotReader to read the *.dat file which is
produced by Tecplot, however, there are always some errors, such as "The
record type ** found in the file is unknown." and "Tecplot zone record
parameter 'STRANDID' is currently unsupported". And if I try to use the
Paraview to read the Tecplot file, the same errors are also existed. So I do
not know how to deal with this, and I wonder if I need to write a new
tecplot reader or is there anyone who has solved these problems.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jane