[vtkusers] CT Gantry Tilt correction

satwik k satwik.k8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:24:32 EST 2017

Last time when I used this API.. By mistake added in loop.. so it was
taking more time... But now I moved it some where else method.. Now it is
taking around 10sec... My doubt is, for 144 images.. it is taking this much
extra time.. wht if have 1000images..?

will it take same time or more?

Regards,
Satwik k