[vtkusers] CT Gantry Tilt correction

satwik k satwik.k8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 10:59:48 EST 2017

Hi David,

I'm using vtkDicomCtRectifier API to correct gantry rotation. But i'm
facing slowness while updating.

Is there any better way to speed up the computation. I tried it, by
enabling SMP, but also facing slowness.

Regards,
Satwik k

On Nov 28, 2017 10:14 AM, "satwik k" <satwik.k8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi David, thanx for the reply... VTKDICOM module got compiled after cloning
from git.

Regards,
Satwik k