[vtkusers] VTK Anisotropic Texture Filtering / MipMaps / reducing texture aliasing

Berti Krüger berti_krueger at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 02:32:30 EST 2017

Hello Ken,
thank you very much for your reply.

If I understand you correctly the developer macros you have shown in
your reply should automatically generate an accessor / mutator
method called "SetMipmap(bool flag)" in the vtkTexture class.

Unfortunately i could not find such a method in the actual release
versions of VTK (e.g. version 7.1.1 or 8.0.1).

Only in the upcoming VTK 8.1.0rc version there are:

virtual bool 	GetMipmap ()
virtual void 	SetMipmap (bool)
virtual void 	MipmapOn ()
virtual void 	MipmapOff ()

which seems to be what i need.

Did i understand you wrong (i am sorry if this is a stupid question
but i am new to vtk) ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Berti