[vtkusers] Ensight Gold Binary Reader

Kurt Sansom kayarre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:30:57 EST 2017

Hi,
  I am exporting fluent files to the ensight gold format, but I have
determined that either the ensight Gold format only supports floats or that
the vtk reader only supports reading into float arrays (single precision).

I  could not find information about ensight gold format (I did see ensight
6 and 5 mentioned not supporting double precision, bu no comment on ensight
gold)

I would like to know if I can create an vtkEnSightGoldBinaryDoubleReader
that will read in double precision arrays, or if the ensight gold format
doesn't support double precision.

Many thanks,
  VTK is so awesome. (especially the python bindings)

~Kurt

--
Kurt Sansom