[vtkusers] How to use vtkMath functions in ActiViz.NET for data of type double?

csumushu csumushu at 126.com
Mon Nov 13 12:23:07 EST 2017

I also used the gccxml binaries you provided, and it turned out to be the
same. I'll follow your advice and continue building ActiViz when I have more
free time.
In addition to this, I have one more important and strange thing to ask you.
I created  a simple ActiViz project on my computer with Activiz.NET-7.1.1
which built by you, and it worked very well.  But when I copy the whole
project to my colleague's computer, it doesn't work. I am sure all dlls are
included. When I start dubugging, it will pop up this window.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342235/%E9%97%AE%E9%A2%981.png>
If I click cancel button, it will throw an exception.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342235/%E9%97%AE%E9%A2%982.png>
Look forward to your reply.