[vtkusers] Black cross section between volume and near clipping plane?

Willy Wiggerl at Linhuber.info
Wed Nov 8 11:01:13 EST 2017

Hi,

I am using vtk 7.1 to visualize a volume. I have two different problems, one
for parallel projection and one for central and parallel projection. A
solution for one of the problems would be enough. Maybe somebody can help.

1. Problem:
There is a black hole where the near clipping plane (set by SetClippingRange
of vtkCamera) intersects with the volume. Only appears for a few angles, not
always.

2. Problem:
There is no reaction if i am calling SetClippingRange. i can always see the
near clipping plane even if i set it to 0.1. But only in parallel
projection.

Can somebody help me?

thanks
Ludwig