[vtkusers] gdcm bad memory allocation error on vtk release

polo majid.msadeghi at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 04:43:37 EDT 2017

Hello to all,

I have been using GDCM 2.6.7 and VTK 7.1.1 debug and everything works fine,
I can use gdcm::Scanner and vtkGDCMImageReader with no problem. But now I
have to use VTK release because I want to be able to use QVTKWidget.

When I build VTK in release, GDCM gives different bad memory allocation
errors. Any hint how I could possibly fix this? Any simillar experience?

I have to configure both VTK and GDCM with shared libs ON and I am using
MSVC2013.

Best,