[vtkusers] VTK-JS VolumeMapper

Cristina Oyarzun coyarzunlaura at googlemail.com
Mon May 29 08:11:10 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am new using VTK-JS. I followed the information given in the webpage to
build a project and it worked nicely.

https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/docs/intro_vtk_as_es6_dependency.html

The problem came when I tried to exchange the cone example with the
VolumeMapper example:

https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/examples/VolumeMapper.html#Source

To do this I built an new project like the previous time, with the
difference that I did not create any controller.html, since it seems not to
be required for that example. I copied the volume of that example in the
new project folder at: /Data/volume/LIDC2.vti

After building this project the only thing I get is a black screen...

It would be great if someone could give me any idea how to proceed...

Thank you!!!

Cristina