[vtkusers] Job positions at Drive.ai
pat.marion at drive.ai
Wed May 24 15:42:53 EDT 2017
Drive.ai is looking to hire several positions that may be of interest to
the VTK community. We are building self driving cars and visualization
tools like VTK are crucial to our mission.
*Data visualization engineer*: https://www.drive.ai/careers?gh_jid=524336
*All job postings*: https://www.drive.ai/careers
*Location:* Mountain View, CA.
If you choose to apply, please mention that you saw this email!
Here's our demo video:
And here's a technical article that provides more details about our
Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond?
Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience
and mobility to our roads and communities. We currently are one of the few
companies that have autonomous vehicles on city streets. In this position,
you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous
autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class
researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to
power the next generation of self-driving cars!
As a *Data Visualization Software Engineer*, you will develop tools that
push forward and support autonomous driving. You will understand and define
the problem space and work with other great engineers to design the front
end to improve our systems.
- Create data visualization tools with 3D graphics software for
- Build and design annotation tools for data labeling
- Strong software programming experience
- Experience creating production quality UI tools and the product life
- Skilled in C++ and/or Python
- Ability to quickly develop a prototype or demo
- VTK and Qt application framework, or similar graphics framework
- Familiarity with vehicle systems, robotics or game engines such as
Unreal or Unity
- Experience with robotic sensors such as LIDAR, Camera and Radar
- Experience with computer vision projects
- Experience with user interface design and standard UI/UX methodologies
- BS in CS, EE, HCI, Mathematics, Physics or related field
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vtkusers