[vtkusers] Issues with coordinate conversion, possible VTK bugs?

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Tue May 23 12:02:14 EDT 2017

Not sure what is going on. Do the objects you are rendering have the same
world coordinates? Are both renderers added to the rendering window?
Here is an example with multiple renderer (they are over different
viewports but they could have the same viewport as well)
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/MultipleViewports