[vtkusers] Segmentation fault when using algorithm output returned from function

zmurphy zmurphy1125 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:37:28 EDT 2017

After stepping through the code again with GDB, I've narrowed the segfault
down to this line in vtkAlgorithm::GetExecutive:

vtkExecutive* e = this->CreateDefaultExecutive();

Looking at the code on GitHub, I'm unable to see why that particular line
would cause a segmentation fault. I'm not even able to step into the
CreateDefaultExecutive function.