[vtkusers] Texture mapping a GeoTransformed object

zmurphy zmurphy1125 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:10:54 EDT 2017

I've created a dataset which I've then run through a GeoTransform and
TransformFilter to get it into the map projection that I need. How can I do
the same to a texture so that it too has the projection? I've tried using
both TextureMapToSphere and TextureMapToPlane, but either I did not use them
correctly or they didn't do what I thought they would.