[vtkusers] Best way to add a print in a distribution file ?

foufara foufara at yahoo.fr
Tue May 9 02:44:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

thank you for this answer.

Actually I was writing it correctly  std::endl.
I tried flushing but it didn’t change anything.
The print I had added was in

void vtkLineSource::SetPoint1(float point1f[3])

I then added another print in

int vtkLineSource::RequestData(
 vtkInformation *vtkNotUsed(request),
 vtkInformationVector **vtkNotUsed(inputVector),
 vtkInformationVector *outputVector)

And this one works.
So I guess the code does not call

void vtkLineSource::SetPoint1(float point1f[3])

at all.

But then what does it call when I write :

 // Create a line
 vtkSmartPointer<vtkLineSource> lineSource =
   vtkSmartPointer<vtkLineSource>::New();
 lineSource->SetPoint1(1.0, 0.0, 0.0);
 lineSource->SetPoint2(0.0, 1.0, 0.0);

in my code ? Is it because of the smart pointer ?

Cheers,