[vtkusers] vtkGL2PSExporter crashes

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Fri May 5 10:03:18 EDT 2017

Hmm, that stack doesn't look sane. For example,
vtkGL2PSExporter::GetBestRoot does not touch any vtkTextProperty, and
there certainly should be anything from the shadow map baker under
those calls.

It sounds like the stack is corrupt or the debugging symbols don't
match the library. I'm afraid I can't really tell what might going on
here. Try rebuilding, and maybe using a newer VTK since the GL2PS
exporter has been updated since v6.3.

Do VTK's GL2PS unit tests pass? You can test this by installing the
windows version of ghostscript
(https://www.ghostscript.com/download/gsdnld.html), setting the cmake
variable VTK_GHOSTSCRIPT_EXECUTABLE, rebuilding, and running ctest -R
GL2PS in the build directory.

HTH,
Dave