[vtkusers] GPU antialising not working on OpenGL2

Patricio Palma C. patriciop at gmail.com
Wed May 3 23:41:31 EDT 2017

Thanks David and Ken for the suggestions.

Regarding the FXAA support, it worked nice, sadly is not what I need :(

I tried setting MultiSamples to 8 but AA is still not enabled. I forgot to
mention (and I think this is important) is that the application uses Qt 4.7
and the structures are displayed through QVTKWidget2. I found a similar
discussion on this forum and at that moment AA worked on Qt4:
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Anti-aliasing-multi-
sampling-in-QVTKWidget2-td5730077.html

Please let me know if you have any suggestion on this matter.
Regards
Patricio

--
Patricio Palma Contreras