[vtkusers] [Paraview] VTK files in Virtual Reality

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue May 2 13:59:49 EDT 2017

Justin you may want to send this to vtk mailing list in the future.

I believe you are asking for HMD VR as opposed to Cave VR? If the answer is
1) you can look at the sample application in the VTK source code and add
multiple models as you needed. Can you provide more detail on what you are
trying to do?

Thanks,