[vtkusers] Negative Volume after Tetrahedralize/Tessellate

Felipe Bordeu felipebordeu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:07:05 EDT 2017

I can confirm that the problem is in the tetrahedralize and not in the
clip. To reproduce the bug.
Generate a Wavelet source
| Clip the data (the mesh has, hexas, tetras, and wedges, pyramids) the
index of the Wedges are correct
|   | tetrahedralize
|   |- mesh quality with volume for tetras (negarive volume)
|
|Extract only one cell ( a wedge )
|tetrahedralize
|mesh quality (negative volume for some tetras

also you can filter the data from the clip filter by element type and apply
tetrahedralize and mesh quality.

I'm doing some investigation to try to understand the problem.

Felipe

: