[vtkusers] vtkDICOMReader read chinese character problem

Ang ysa0829 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 06:17:28 EDT 2017

Hi all,

My IDE is vs 2015 with QT 5.6 and vtk 7.1.

My sorting dicom pipline is  QFileDialog -> QStringlist -> vtkDICOMReader.

When I set FileName with chinese character like "c://中文/dicom.dcm", I can
retrieve infomation in Dicom tag, but I can't retrieve raw data.

I have tried to convert utf8 to ansi (it  works well in VtkgdcmImageReader
class),but  vtkDICOMFile class will give me error message in Access
function.

Is there a way to read chinese character with  vtkDICOMReader  well?

Thanks in advance for your help.