[vtkusers] vtk7.1.1 compile error: Debug Assertion Failed!

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:53:20 EDT 2017

It's interesting that this is reported for vtkWrapTcl.exe but not for the
other wrapping languages.  Maybe it has something to do with the way that
the docstrings are wrapped for tcl?

Ah, I think I've found it.  In vtkWrapTcl.c there is an "isprint()" call in
the docstring processing.  I'll add a guard so that it isn't called for
non-ascii chars.

 - David