[vtkusers] vtk7.1.1 compile error: Debug Assertion Failed!

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 22:54:49 EDT 2017

Hi, chen

 VTK-7.1.1/Common/DataModel/vtkPolyhedron.h
includes unicode characters in a comment and it causes the error.
Please replace the lines

 /**
   * Determine whether or not a polyhedron is convex. This method is adapted
   * from Devillers et al., "Checking the Convexity of Polytopes and the
   * Planarity of Subdivisions", Computational Geometry, Volume 11, Issues
   * 3 – 4, December 1998, Pages 187 – 208.
   */

with

  /**
   * Determine whether or not a polyhedron is convex. This method is adapted
   * from Devillers et al., "Checking the Convexity of Polytopes and the
   * Planarity of Subdivisions", Computational Geometry, Volume 11, Issues
   * 3 - 4, December 1998, Pages 187 - 208.
   */

Thanks,
yoshimi