[vtkusers] Molding an image slice

Shark m.nunes at fratoria.com
Tue Mar 21 12:35:58 EDT 2017

David,

Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure it out.

I do not have a jpg image. I have a 3D CT image, stored in a VTKImageData. I
also have another vtkImageData with 3 scalars - vector(x,y,z) representing
the displacement of each CT pixel.

I am rendering the CT slice and the vectors as a glyph3D with arrow source.

What I want is to "stretch" the CT slice to fit the arrows, hence the
molding.

It seams the following examples, combined with the one you provided, are
something similar to what I want to achieve:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/WarpSurface
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/WarpVector

However I am having a hard time understanding how to put things together
with the CT data's slice.
Best,
Shark