[vtkusers] How to orbit/rotate about any world coordinate?

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:49:34 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to know how the orbit/rotate can be implemented to support
orbiting about any given world coordinate. My understanding says that
currently most of the interactor styles perform orbit/rotation with respect
to the origin (0, 0, 0). Right?

So my question is when I perform some zoom and pan operation, now I am far
away from the origin. In such case, I want the orbit to happen with respect
to the center of that view (initially, the center will be at (0, 0, 0). Is
it possible to do that?

Thanks in advance

Regards