[vtkusers] vtkParametricFunctionSource producing non-manifold edges

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:53:15 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

I have the same problem with vtkParametricTorus and need to set the
following options related to the triangle strips to solve this
problem.

  vtkSmartPointer<vtkParametricTorus> parametricObject =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkParametricTorus>::New();
  parametricObject->JoinUOff();
  parametricObject->JoinVOff();
  parametricObject->JoinWOff();

Regards,