[vtkusers] place arrows equally spaced along streamlines

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Mar 20 16:08:06 EDT 2017

Dan,

Actually, I think I'm wrong. I think you would get different
streamline results by changing the vector magnitudes. You'll
definitely get evenly spaced glyphs by normalizing, though :-) Too bad
the streamlines will be wrong.

I can't think of any other tricks using existing tools in VTK to do
this - you would need a scalar field along the streamline giving the
distance from seed point.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen