[vtkusers] vtkContourWidget render position error

Summer Sun sunxiasx at foxmail.com
Sun Mar 19 07:50:07 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I have a problem render vtkContourWidget on a vtkImageViewer2.
First I render a Dicom image on vtkImageViewer2, then when I render the
vtkContourWidget with a initial poly data, it push the image to left... Any
one could give me some ideas?

before render vtkContourWidget, the vtkImageViewer is like this:
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742517/before.png>

After a *contourWidget->Initialize(segPoly);*, the vtkImageViewer is like
this:
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742517/contourWidget_position_error.png>

Thank you guys.
- Summer Sun