[vtkusers] place arrows equally spaced along streamlines

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Mar 15 12:08:49 EDT 2017

Dan,

Another way would be to normalize your vector field, run the stream
tracer on it, and then contour by integration time. That should give
you evenly spaced samples along the streamline when you run the
contour filter on it.

A quick test of this in ParaView looks like it should work. See
attached images. The one with the normalized velocity field has even
spacing, the one with the non-normalized velocity field does not.

Cory