[vtkusers] Normal Direction of point set

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Sun Mar 12 08:46:26 EDT 2017

If you are trying to include/exclude files from your project depending on
the VTK_MAJOR_VERSION, then you'd nee to do something like:

if(VTK_MAJOR_VERSION GREATER 5)
 # do stuff
else(VTK_MAJOR_VERSION GREATER 5)
 # do stuff
endif(VTK_MAJOR_VERSION GREATER 5)

It would be similar with the VTK_MINOR_VERSION.

To include features, etc. in your source files depending on the versions,
use the VTK wiki link example.

JON HAITZ