[vtkusers] Triangulate UnstructuredGrid

kilop1989 mat-83 at mail.ru
Sat Mar 11 01:55:50 EST 2017

Hello, i work with UnstructuredGrid and i want to triangulate it like in
Paraview (when i clicked for model).
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742431/paraview.png>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742431/paraview-triangulate.png>
How I can do it?
I tried vtkDelaunay3D, vtkDelaunay2D and vtkTriangleFilter.
1) vtkDelaunay3D
I transformed UnstructuredGrid to vtkPolyData, after used vtkCleanPolyData
and vtkDelaunay3D like in
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Modelling/Delaunay3D. It's not
worked. It's crushed with warning "vtkMath.cxx: Unable to factor linear
system".
2) vtkDelaunay2D
Similarry i used vtkDelaunay2D, but result not good for me.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742431/vtk-delone2d.png>
3) Also i use vtkTriangleFilter, it's result not good for me too.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742431/vtk-triangulate-filter.png>