[vtkusers] vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D in VTK 7.1?

Alvaro Sanchez alvaro.sanchez at kitware.com
Wed Mar 8 11:08:20 EST 2017

Thanks for the interest. There is no branch yet but I will ping you once
you can try it out.

> Also in that case would it be possible to add a final "gaussian smoothing
> pass" or equivalent only on the 2D generated image (maybe only as an
option)

The first version will most likely only support linear interpolation, but
will keep this in mind.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Elvis Stansvik <elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com

Alvaro Sanchez
Kitware, Inc.