[vtkusers] Half voxel loss during rendering

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:34:26 EST 2017

Hi Seun,

The vtkImageSliceMapper and vtkImageResliceMapper both have a method called
BorderOn() that will extend the rendering by half the sample spacing.

In VTK, a vtkImageData consists of a grid of point data samples.  There is
no "size" associated with these points, just the spacing that separates
them.  Display of an image involves interpolating the data points to fill
in the empty space that exists between them.

 - David