[vtkusers] vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D in VTK 7.1?

Shark m.nunes at fratoria.com
Mon Mar 6 10:30:39 EST 2017

Hello,

I have been having some issues with vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D. I see it has
been deprecated, however it is still available if I use the old openGL.

Since for software rendering with texture mapping is much faster than ray
casting, I would like to know if you are planning to have a Volume Texture
Mapper for openGL 2, or if there is actually a new one that I am not able to
find.

Best regards,
Shark