[vtkusers] vtkImageMapToColors vtkWindowLevelLookupTable

Shark m.nunes at fratoria.com
Fri Mar 3 07:12:44 EST 2017

Hi Again,

I finally made everything work. I was using a combination of global lookups
with local lookups together with slice rendering and multiple actors. It
seems a combination of build() calls and Modified() are needed. At least,
this is the only way I managed to make it work for all my cases.

I am leaving here my result.

vtkWindowLevelLookupTable* lookup = vtkWindowLevelLookupTable::New();
lookup->SetMinimumTableValue(0, 0, 0, 1);
lookup->SetMaximumTableValue(1, 1, 1, 1);
lookup->SetTableValue(0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
lookup->SetTableValue(255, 1, 1, 1, 1);

lookup->Build();
lookup->SetWindow(_pDataSet->GetOverlay()->GetWindowWidth());
lookup->SetLevel(_pDataSet->GetOverlay()->GetWindowLevel());
lookup->Build();
lookup->Modified();

I would like to know if a fix is being included in the next VTK release
(7.2?).
Thanks!
Shark