[vtkusers] vtkImageMapToColors vtkWindowLevelLookupTable

Shark m.nunes at fratoria.com
Wed Mar 1 07:31:31 EST 2017

Hello,
I have recently updated my software from vtk6.2 to vtk7.1 and I am having
issues with window/level management on CT Data.

I have a small GUI to interact with window/level values. I did not change
any code, but now, with vtk7.1, it happens that pixels go black when level
goes to very low values and/or window goes to very high values.
(Ex: bone pixels go black after a certain threshold.)

Has anyone experienced this, or could point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much.