[vtkusers] Coloring a glyph or Append polydata

abcd efgh adarshdesai.dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 20:54:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have large number of cubes at certain x,y,z postions, So I am combining
them into Glyph3D or Append Polydata. I want to color them individually.
Please  let me know the procedure.
Current method:
take a cube source,
insert point,
instert tuple for color,
repeat above for all cubes.
Finally combine them in poly and glyph.
I am getting only one color for all, Red or blue.
When I use ClipPolydata, sliced cubes are black in color, Even though
scalars property should be same as input. However  if I use Append polydata
and clip using vtkClipPloydata, I am getting white color(same as cube). I
want to color each cube and slice it using vtkClipPolydata and see the
respective colors. Please let me know if u know the method.

Thanks