[vtkusers] Create custom frustum for vtkExtractGeometry

sepideh20 sce2020sahaf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 01:29:25 EDT 2017

Hello,

I want to create a custom frustum using vtkplanes. That frustum would be
then used in vtkExtractGeometry to extract an area of an unstructured grid.
Now, my problem is how to create a custom frustum with 8 points (all the
corners of the frustum). In other words, using the 8 corner points that I
have, how should I set planes in SetFrustumPlanes as below:

 vtkPlanes planes = vtkPlanes.New();
  planes.SetFrustumPlanes( ???? );

Thanks.