[vtkusers] VTK6.0 label size problem of vtkScalarBarActor

Shark m.nunes at fratoria.com
Wed Jun 28 06:54:57 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am taking David's suggestion on vtkPVScalarBarActor. However, I am facing
an issue and, hopefully, someone here can help. I am on windows 64bit, vtk
7.1.1, visual studio 2013.

I am setting my scalebar with:

sbar->SetAddRangeAnnotations(0);
sbar->SetNumberOfLabels(0);

const double* range = GetLookUpTableForScaleBar()->GetRange();
double dr = range[1] - range[0];
sbar->AddValueLabelIfUnoccluded(0, 105, dr);
sbar->AddValueLabelIfUnoccluded(-1, 15, dr);
sbar->AddValueLabelIfUnoccluded(1, 200, dr);

But these labels are not drawn. When I set up SetNumberOfLabels(3), then 3
automatic labels are shown, and not the ones I indicated. As for the values
(105, 15, 200) they are in line with the values returned from the
vtkPVScalarBarActor automatic labels.

Any suggestions?

Another question, will this class be included in VTK 8.0 ?

Best regards,
Miguel